Standard Operating Procedure For Registration/Erection of Boiler / Economiser
1) Submission of registration folder along with application for registration/erection of boiler.
2) Erection Meeting for registration/erection of the boiler.
3) Submission of requisite fees and Travelling Allowances for registration/erection.
4) Approval of drawing of pipe lines.
5) Approval of contractor/erector.
6) Welding Procedure Specification approval.
7) Simulation Test of Welders.
8) Material inspection of boiler and pipe lines.
9) Physical and chemical testing of pipe lines
10) Fit-up inspection of pressure parts of boiler and pipe lines.
11) Inspection after completion of welding and NDT marking for boiler and pipe lines.
12) Submission of satisfactory NDT report.
13) Post weld heat treatment if required.
14) PMI testing for all alloy steel materials of boiler and pipe lines.
15) Approval of pressure parts calculation of boiler.
16) Hydraulic test of boiler and pipe lines.
17) Approval of form-IIIA of pipe lines.
18) Issue of Provisional certificate of boiler.
19) Steam Test of boiler.
20) Allotment of registration number of boiler.
21) Engraving of registration number of boiler.